Assistant Head Sommelier – Award Winning Restaurant in Piccadilly
Amazing opportunity to work in one of Britain’s best restaurants – according to the National Restaurant Awards.
The restaurant is very popular in the area, opened all day for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving up to 300 covers daily.
Their wine list is truly outstanding and spans across 250 vineyards, of both the Old and New World
The successful Assistant Head Sommelier:
- Has relevant Sommelier experience in a fine dining setting
- Has exceptional communication skills and a natural ability to engage with guests and develop relationships
·Has a genuine passion for wine and wants to develop their knowledge further
·Has intuition and knowledge – especially of the bigger picture vs minutiae and unimportant details
- Is able to work in a high pressurised environment
For their hard work and commitment, the Assistant Head Sommelier will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
·Meals on shift and 50% discount on dining at the restaurant
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holidays a year to start with
Please get in touch ASAP by sending through your up to date CV as we do not expect this position to be around for long.