This is an amazing opportunity to head up one of London’s exciting new openings. This is more than just a restaurant or venue it is a multi-themed F&B and Retail concept in the heart of one of London’s most glamorous locations and we predict will become this year’s place to be seen!
We are looking for an uber talented General Manager to help with the opening and then run two restaurants and a team of 50. You will work very closely on this incredible new venture with the talented Operations Director and help it achieve the heights it should.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing all of the SOP’s including
guest experience and the whole journey of each customer in line with company objectives.
- Implement FOH strategy and deliverables.
- Create complete vision for the FOH team working closely with key execs including Ops Food and Marketing
- Manage and lead by example and help create an environment of excellance
- Ensuring every member of your team lives, breathes and understands the meaning of hospitality and it is felt through the customer experience.
- Ensure team are trained to desired levels and service is exemplary
- Overseeing P&L’s and budgets and targets
- Oversee relationships with external suppliers ensuring you recieve the best products
· 2+ years’ in GM role with a great knowledge of food and wine
· Nordic experience a bonus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent multitasking and project management skills