This is a potentially career-defining opportunity in which you can truly ‘make your mark’.
This role will enable you to open the first site of a potentially global brand and to grow with us.
Whilst we are currently looking for a GM, the role could develop into a broader scope over time. This would be the first appointment within the site operation team with the ability to grow your own team along with you
We are looking for a driven and experienced General Manager to join our fast-growing team in London ahead of opening.
This individual will help build the structure for the launch of the brand, creating operating procedures, employing a team to run the first venue and successfully operating our first site! Meeting KPI’s set out by the senior team will be a crucial goal, along with motivating a team to deliver an exceptional guest experience. We need a ‘can-do’ thinker, with the ability to work creatively, collaboratively, and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working with the London operations team to build operating procedures
• Providing assistance in creating the P&L Model along with implementing Rotas, managing labour supply and leading operations at the venue level
• Employing the venue opening team and training staff ready for launch day
• Enhancing community connections through active networking
• Working with Marketing to drive promotional outreach activity in the local community
• Developing a team to become inspirational future venue leaders
• Continued operation of site one, while preparing for the launch of our second venue