Smyth & Co are delighted to be working with one of West London’s most established neighbourhood restaurants, who have been one of the most visited brands for many years by both locals and those in the know.
This award winning restaurant is extremely popular and frequented by celebrities, VIP’s and foodies from all across the City.
For the first time in nearly a decade they have a rare and highly desirable position for a General Manager to run the show and their super popular restaurant.
This could be a career defining moment for an experience GM looking for a new challenge, working with a fashionable group.
We are looking for:
– An experienced GM with great floor skills and 360 degree consumer journey experience.
– A great leader and motivator of a restaurant team.
– A well organised individual that has worked at the highest level in a respected high end London restaurant for at least 2 years.
– Someone with P&L experience, great admins skills and decent Excel competency
– A passionate foodie who loves the hospitality industry and understands what the word HOSPITALITY means.
The company offers:
– 48 hour week
– Brilliant bonus scheme
– Excellent group to work for who are a community spirit focused
– Fantastic package
Only successful applicants will be contacted as we expect a big response for this company.
Please send your resume ASAP to avoid disappointment.
|Job Category||Restaurant Manager|